The snowstorm hitting metro Detroit on Friday has closed hundreds of schools across the area and now some courts, community centers and other buildings in the area.
The biggest is the 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County, which is closed due to inclement weather.
Another court closed is the 47th District Court in Farmington Hills.
We will keep a running list of court closures below.
- 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County
- 47th District Court in Farmington Hills
- 36th District Court in Detroit
- Ingham County Circuit Court and Probate offices
- 20th District Court in Dearborn Heights
- Salter and Mahaney/Meininger community centers in Royal Oak
The Detroit Institute of Arts will be closed until at least 3 p.m. They will reassess the rest of the day with an update at noon.