(WXYZ) — Considering going back to school?
A new report by U.S. News and World Report shows six Michigan universities made the list of the best online MBA programs in 2019. This year's report included 301 schools, up from 170 schools in 2017.
Here are the Michigan schools that made the list:
- Lawrence Technological University ranked #48.
- Northwood University ranked #64.
- University of Michigan – Dearborn ranked #97.
- Kettering University ranked #128.
- Ferris State University ranked #135.
- Central Michigan University ranked #157.
While traditional MBA enrollment is down across the board, online MBA programs are seeing record numbers of people enroll due to lower tuition costs and the ability to study from anywhere.