SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ) — The City of Southfield Human Resources Department is holding a career fair Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It will be located at the Southfield Pavilion at 26000 Evergreen Road.
The city is seeking candidates to fill the following open positions:
Public safety positions
- Certified police officers
- Public safety technicians - 911 dispatcher
- Police cadets
- Pre-service police officers
- 911 emergency communications cadets
General employment positions
- Building inspector
- Building inspector/plan examiner
- Building inspector specialist
- Building service worker - facilities maintenance
- Parks & operations supervisor
- Technology services network engineer
Non-career – seasonal/part-time
- Crossing guard
- Department of Public Works seasonal help
- Parks and Recreation seasonal help
The career fair is open to anyone 18 years and older with no reservations required. For more information, contact the Human Resources Department at 248-796-4700. For information on open positions, click here.