(WXYZ) — COVID-19 vaccine clinics are planned in Warren and Ypsilanti.
On March 30, there will be a vaccine clinic held on March 30 at the Meijer Pharmacy in Ypsilanti.
• Text “HOPE” to 75049
• Visit clinic.meijer.com/register/CL0036 to register at the Meijer Pharmacy on Carpenter Rd. in Ypsilanti
• Register by phone by calling 2-1-1 and hold for an operator
In Warren, an anticipated 1,170 vaccines will be administered Wednesday, March 31 at the Meijer Pharmacy in Warren.
• Text “MOUND” to 75049
• Visit clinic.meijer.com/register/CL0058 to register at the Meijer Pharmacy on Mound Rd. in Warren
• Call (586) 722-7253 to register by phone
Those eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines include:
• All individuals 50 and older
• Individuals 16-49 with pre-existing health conditions or disabilities
• Health care, education, manufacturing, agricultural and food processing workers Opportunities:
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we are working to help people impacted financially from the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything available to help you through this crisis and how to access it.