ROSEVILLE, Mich. (WXYZ) — Attention shoppers: Macomb Mall is open.
Customers are encouraged to check with their favorite retailer directly for hours of operation and safety protocols and procedures within their stores.
The wellness of our customers, retailers, employees and community is most important to us and we continue to closely monitor and adhere to the mandates set forth by the local, state and federal authorities as well as the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Macomb Mall says it's doing their part during the COVID-19 pandemic and have taken these steps with your health and safety in mind:
- Signage – positioned throughout the mall
- Social Distancing – should be maintained at all times at Macomb Mall
- Face Coverings Required – individuals able to medically tolerate a face covering must wear a covering over their nose and mouth (such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief)
- Cleaning and disinfecting – Increased throughout the property, focusing on high-traffic/touch surfaces
- Hand Sanitizer – multiple stations throughout the mall
- Drinking Fountains – temporarily disabled
- Charging Stations – temporarily disabled
- Mall Walking Program – temporarily suspended
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
Click here for a page with resources including a COVID-19 overview from the CDC, details on cases in Michigan, a timeline of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's orders since the outbreak, coronavirus' impact on Southeast Michigan, and links to more information from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC and the WHO.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we are working to help people impacted financially from the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything available to help you through this crisis and how to access it.