Life Time locations across metro Detroit are set to reopen Wednesday with "enhanced health and safety protocols."
There are seven locations in the area:
- Life Time Bloomfield Township| 4106 Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
- Life Time Commerce Township| 2901 Commerce Crossing, Commerce Township, MI 48390
- Life Time Rochester Hills| 200 W Avon Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- Life Time Troy| 4700 Investment Dr, Troy, MI 48098
- Life Time Canton Township| 1700 N Haggerty Rd, Canton, MI 48187
- Life Time Novi | 40000 High Pointe Blvd, Novi, MI 48375
- Life Time Shelby| 14843 Lakeside Blvd, Shelby Township, MI 48315
The following safety protocols will be implemented at these locations:
· Enhanced cleaning regularly throughout the club and overnight deep cleaning
· Cleaning stations with disinfectants (in both wipes and spray bottles) throughout the club for members to use before and after exercising on equipment.
· Mandatory mask-wearing by members and team members.
· Adjustments to HVAC systems through altered ventilation rates in smaller spaces, increased outside air, and increased duration of air circulation.
· Social distancing measures throughout the club including markings or directions at the front desk, fitness floor, class studios, locker rooms, children’s areas, pool areas and more.
· Dedicated equipment for class participants that is cleaned between classes, to promote single use.
· Temperature screening for all members and team members consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
· In-club and online seminars, programs and education focused on exercise and nutrition.
Life Time has expanded its mobile app to serve everyone, including non-members, with healthy living content and will continue to host complimentary on-demand classes on its website [my.lifetime.life] and YouTube channel, adding new content each week. With more than 100 classes now available, nearly 2 million workouts have been completed virtually since the clubs’ closures. Additionally, Life Time is debuting live streamed classes online to accommodate a wider range of members and meet them at their respective comfort levels.
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
Click here for a page with resources including a COVID-19 overview from the CDC, details on cases in Michigan, a timeline of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's orders since the outbreak, coronavirus' impact on Southeast Michigan, and links to more information from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC and the WHO.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we are working to help people impacted financially from the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything available to help you through this crisis and how to access it.