(WXYZ) — Saint Joseph Mercy Health System announced it will be accepting walk-ins at St. Joe's Oakland and St. Mary Mercy Livonia for COVID vaccinations.
Anyone 16 or older is welcome, but minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the time of their vaccination.
Locations, dates and times:
St. Mary Mercy Livonia: 36475 Five Mile Rd. Livonia (offering Pfizer vaccines)
- Week of May 10 - 14, from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Beginning May 18 the clinic will be open twice each week: Tuesdays from 8 a.m. - Noon and Thursdays from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland: 44405 Woodward Ave. Pontiac (offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines)
· Friday, May 7, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Week of May 10-14, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Monday, May 17, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Friday, May 21, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Monday, May 24, from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Wednesday, May 26, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
· CLOSED Monday, May 31
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we are working to help people impacted financially from the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything available to help you through this crisis and how to access it.