(WXYZ) — Beaumont's "7 for $70" heart and vascular screening is now available at the Farmington Hills hospital.
The screening has been designed to identify risk factors and help clinicians recommend next steps to improve heart and vascular health.
The screening includes seven tests:
- Blood pressure measurement
- Body mass index measurement
- Stroke screening/carotid artery ultrasound
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound
- Peripheral artery disease screening
- Blood cholesterol and hemoglobin A1C measurements
Blood work is optional – those who choose not to have it will pay $50 for the remaining six screening tests.
The results and a follow-up letter are sent to patients to share with their primary care physician to determine follow-up care.
For more information, visit Beaumont.org/heart.