(WXYZ) — Christmas is less than 24 hours away, which means it's go time for all you procrastinators!
If you've waited last minute to do your holiday shopping, you're not alone.
According to the National Retail Federation, about 6 percent of shoppers wait until Christmas Eve to buy presents. The top three gifts? Clothing, toys and gift cards.
So if you need to make some last-minute purchases on Christmas Eve:
- Costco is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond is welcoming shoppers from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Target's hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Best Buy is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dick's Sporting Goods open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Macy's will all open at 7 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.
- Meijer is open until 7 p.m.
- Kohl's from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Big Lots from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ross from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dollar General will close at 10 p.m.