(WXYZ) — Dozens of homeowners across the metro Detroit have put up some spectacular holiday light displays this season.
Maybe take the family on a drive or stroll through the neighborhood to admire these holiday works of art!
Check out the information on just a few of them below:
2651 Cherokee Hills Cir. in Waterford
- Kevin Nagy has been setting up an animated "My Light Show" at his house for seven years and helped raise over $23,000 for the Michigan Humane Society. He has an animated show so viewers can drive up, tune in to 100.7 FM and sit back to enjoy the show.
"Light on the Lake" in Lake Orion
- Lindsey Gawthrop hosts this light display in Lake Orion. She uses it to raise money for The Daisy Project Michigan, mainly for Friendship Park in Orion and the Let Them Play, playground for disabled children. View video of the display here.
27440 Park Court in Madison Heights
- Donna Mitchell turns her lights on nightly from 6pm-9pm. Donna has decorations around her entire yard and encourages you to get out and walk around! She uses donations she receives to throw a big Christmas Day dinner for those in need, which means you can see a festive display while helping out a worthy cause.
3892 Fairfax Dr. in Troy
- Tara Colussi decks out her home.
5103 Tyler Dr. in Troy
- Frank's home display
27123 Osmun St. in Madison Heights
- Crams Wonderland
3071 Troy Dr. in Troy
- M&M Christmas Display
45107 Courtview Trail in Novi
- The Kurdzeil's Light Show
925 Lucille Drive in Wolverine Lake
- This display won first place in the Wolverine Lake Village decoration contest.
3111 Paramount Lane in Auburn Hills
- Shows run from Thanksgiving to January 2nd, 2019. Sunday - Thursday from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. - 11 p.m. "Our Dancing Lights" are completely choreographed to music and can be heard on FM 91.3. They have partnered with the Rainbow Connection to help fulfill the special wishes of Michigan Children with life-threatening medical conditions. If you would like to donate, we have a donation box in the front of our display and online.
18066 Collinson Ave. in Eastpointe
- Paul Tebbe loves Christmas and spreading holiday cheer. He even makes some of the decorations himself! Check out his Facebook page for Tebbe Holiday Traditions here.
31530 Shawn Dr. in Warren
48328 Sugarbush, just south of 23 Mile in Chesterfield
- The Dowells invite you to drive up and around the circular driveway to see it all. They also have more than a dozen Christmas trees inside the home. See their display here.
12 Mile & Schoenherr in Warren
- The annual "Tunnel of Lights" display on Eiffeel Street off of 12 Mile where about 20 homes next door to each other on both sides of the street have all created incredible light displays.
22 Mile between Romeo Plank and Hayes in Macomb
29743 Wagner Drive in Warren
46600 Vineyard Ave in Shelby Township
- Vineyard Avenue Light Show
17985 Armada Center Rd. in Armada
- The house across from Blake's Orchard on Armada Center road is pretty neat.
28888 Citation Dr. in Roseville
- The Hansen Family home display
2854 St. Paul in Trenton
- Matt and Tiffany Tritt put up an amazing light display this year as well. If you find yourself in Trenton this week, stop by and take a look.
20325 Seneca in Brownstown Township
- Jim and Dee have been accumulating their Christmas decor for over 30 years. They take great pride in it. The decorating process takes almost a month.
Jefferson and Moross in Grosse Pointe
29718 Robert St. in Livonia
- Bazillion Lights display
18111 Floral St. in Livonia
- Kate and Dave's Static Display
7429 Iron Gate in Canton
- Twisted Christmas Lights display
Professional Light Shows
- Downtown Detroit's festive display includes Campus Martius, the Woodward Esplanade, Beacon Park and street installations.
- Downtown Rochester is aglow now through Jan. 6 for the city's annual Big, Bright Light Show. Great for holiday shopping; most stores are open until 9 p.m.
- Wild Lights is the Detroit Zoo's annual LED celebration, with more than five million lights. Don't miss the 4-D Polar Express experience either.
- Wayne County's Lightfest down Hines Drive is a staple for many metro Detroiters. This drive through experience features fun displays for $5 per car.
Out of town for the holidays? Check the Original Christmas Light Finder's national search tool for an awesome light display near you.