With the calendar flipping to November, many retail outlets are unveiling their lists of top gifts for the 2017 holiday season.
Grand Rapids-based Meijer announced their top toy picks of the season for this year, which includes brands like Nerf, Hot Wheels, Nintendo and more.
"We knwo our customers appreciate an early glimpse into the hottest toys and electronics on Meijer shelves this season," Group Vice President of Hardlines Jamie Akemann said in a release. "We believe our assortment of national brants will not only help capture the imagination of children across the midwest, but also continue to make Meijer a toy destination.
The list includes:
- L.O.L. Suprise Tots Dolls Series 2 - $9.99
- Pie Face Sky High - $24.99
- Hatchimals Surprise - $69.99
- Tickle Me Elmo - $29.99
- FurReal Roarin' Tyler - $129.99
- Easy Braids - $24.99
- Paw Patrol Seat Patroller - $59.99
- Swing and Sling Spidey - $39.99
- Recoil - $129.99
- Nerf Nemesis - $99.99
- Hot Wheels Roto Revolution - $44.99
- Nintendo Switch - $299.99
- Super Nintendo Classic Edition - $79.99