After a successful winter, Bedrock Detroit is bringing back its Downtown Detroit Markets at three different areas featuring more 30 different shops.
The markets, at Cadillac Square, Capitol Park and inside the 1441 Woodward building, will open on Thursday, May 24 for phase one, with the second phase of vendors to be announced mid-summer.
All of the more than 30 vendors are metro Detroit-based entrepreneurs and include food, beverage, apparel and more.
On top of that, there will be a beer garden from Central Kitchen + Bar featuring Atwater Brewery and Great Lakes Beverage Company beers. That will open to the public on Friday, May 25.
The hours for the markets are:
- 1441 Retail Collective - M-F, 12 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Cadillac Square Market - Tuesday-Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Cadillac Square Beer Garden - T-Th 12 p.m.-11 p.m., F-Sat 12 p.m.-1 a.m., Sunday 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Capitol Park Market - Tuesday-Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
The lineup includes:
- Ink Detroit - Ink Detroit strives to uplift Motown to its once great status as the Paris of the Midwest by creating apparel that signifies Detroit Pride and Love. The company started out as a fun way for founder Paul Marcial to spend time with friends through printing t-shirts, before becoming an official company in 2005.
- Ashley Gold Handmade, fashionable jewelry that will take you from day to night. Founded in 2015 after piloting one of the most successful cable shows in its time slot, Gold now strives to make the latest jewelry trends for both men and women
- York - Streetwear proudly designed, printed and made in Detroit that inspires positive change in the community. Acting on a one-for-one model, the company and founder Josh York donate a “Donation Kit”, including a durable tote bag, toilet paper, socks, and bottled water for every beanie sold.
- Flamingo Vintage - Flamingo Vintage specializes in men's and women's clothing and accessories dating back to the 1920's- 1970's. They recently opened their third location on Cass Avenue in Detroit.
- Albert’s General Store - Curated Michigan home décor, gifts & clothing including pillows, rocks glasses, bottle openers, coffee mugs, greeting cards, stickers, candles, etc.
- Motor City Popcorn - Gourmet popcorn in a variety of fun and delicious flavors, many which include Detroit themes that will resonate with customers, such as the 8 Mile Mix, the Belle Isle Blend, and the Motor City Mix.
- Made in Detroit - For 20 years, Made In Detroit for 20 has created apparel for a city that’s not about to quit. Today, Made In Detroit is more than a Kid Rock brand, it's the official mark of a movement that belongs to all of us. Born to represent, this is MADE IN DETROIT.
- Well Done Goods - A quirky cure-all for your fashion and gifting emergencies, WDG has products ranging from their handmade apparel such as t-shirts and hoodies, to home-goods such as pillows, coasters and coffee mugs.
- Merit - Functional, beautifully designed clothing and accessories that help fund college scholarships for youth in need.
- le detroit macaron - A delicious taste of France amidst a very old French city - Detroit.
- dale&blue - 100% linen dyed by hand goods with Indigo Small batch production.
- SAHI Cosmetics - Luxury makeup for ethnic skin tones. With the perfect SAHI shade, you can #OwnYourColor.
- Paisley Paper Co. - Cards and paper goods that bring joy to life’s celebrations.
- Pewabic Pottery - Handcrafting ceramic art in Detroit since 1903, Pewabic offers a wide variety of beautiful, richly glazed pottery and art tiles that are perfect for home or gift giving, and make ideal souvenirs of the city they've called home for 115 years.
- Touch - The best natural skincare and haircare available - products that are good for your body and environment made with all-natural, sustainable ingredients.
1441 Woodward Collective
- Fly Behavior - A stylist-curated collection geared toward the not-so-common, everyday influential gal. A gal who is a true-to-herself influencer, strong and takes chances in both life and style.
- Detroit GT - Design and apparel brand that specializes in creating original, clever products that promote Detroit. Many of their designs are hand drawn or began as a simple sketches. Their line of products can be found at retail locations throughout the Detroit area, online or events from one of our "Thread Sled" mobile apparel trucks.
- Ferne Boutique - Ferne Boutique is a women's clothing boutique offering unique items for women of all ages. We have exclusive items and brands that cannot be found at other local stores. Our curated collection is chosen very carefully to reach women of all ages. We offer a limited number of pieces and strongly believe in quality over quantity.
- David Vintage - A Haute Couture Streetwear lifestyle brand that is sourced and based in Detroit. They specialize in men’s and women’s streetwear, outerwear, and one-of-a-kind accessories. The fashion house represents trendsetters who value premium material, minimalistic design, and raw aesthetics.
- MATURE - Mature is a collection of men's products that are modern yet timeless and represent excellent quality and exceptional fit that are hand-selected from brands that embrace individuality, authenticity and timeless attire.
- Mira Estell - Handbags and accessories that capture something uniquely exquisite in each piece. Mira Estell accentuates the sense of style in every woman!
- Purpose Planner - Stylish stationery that helps you master the art of planning with a purpose.
- Elaine B - Beautiful handmade geometric jewelry made from recycled silver and responsibly-sourced stones.
- Goldeluxe - Creating jewelry in brass, sterling silver, 14k gold and 14k gold fill, Libby Hopper-Trajkovski uses traditional lost wax casting and metal smithing techniques to create handmade pieces intended for versatility and every day wear.
- Pingree Detroit - Bringing veterans and civilians together to maximize community well-being by creating an environment of resilience through localized, sustainable, community-supported production. Their line currently includes leather and hemp totes.
- Front & Scenter - Front & Scenter works within the Greater Detroit area to turn houses into homes by leaving lasting sensory impressions that stand out and are outstanding.
- 12th & VIV - Handmade candles, creams and scrubs hand-selected for their evocative nature. Encompassing a wider range of organic and unique products that are safe and healthy, they make you feel good physically and mentally.
- Beau Dillion - Beau Dillion creates bow ties with unique patterns and the finest fabrics. Beau Dillions are unlike any other bow tie in their design, construction and service.