Due to the weather, several metro Detroit areas have declared snow emergencies. This means you shouldn't park your vehicle in the street, otherwise it could be ticketed or towed.
- Dearborn Heights in Wayne County until further notice.
- Fraser in Macomb County until 8:30 p.m on Wednesday.
- South Lyon in Oakland County until Noon on Wednesday.
- Oak Park in Oakland County until 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- St. Clair in St. Clair County until the snow and ice has been removed.
- Village of Pinckney in Livingston County until 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.