If you don't have plans for the 4th of July weekend, you still have time to book a camping trip.
The Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds of Michigan has reported availability at multiple locations throughout the Upper and Lower Peninsulas.
The list of campgrounds with availability includes:
- Big Cedar Campground – Germfask, Phone: 906-586-6684
- Bluegill Lake Family Camping Resort – Mecosta, Phone: 231-972-4455
- Cranberry Lake Campground – Marcellus, Phone: 269-646-3336
- Duggans Canoe Livery and Campground – Harrison, Phone: 989-539-7149
- Irons RV Park and Campground – Irons, Phone: 231-266-20
- Kalkaska RV Park & Campground – Kalkaska, Phone: 231-258-9863
- Michigan Oaks Camping Resort – Indian River, Phone: 231-238-8259
- Thunder Bay Resort – Hillman, Phone: 989-742-4732
- Troll Landing Campground / Canoe Livery - West Branch, Phone: 989-345-7260
- Twin Oaks Campground & Cabins – Wellston, Phone: 877-442-3102
Availability varies by location and is subject to change, reservations are required.