Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
No one injured after massive fire at Flat Rock business
Posted: 1:33 PM, Nov 08, 2019
Updated: 2019-11-08 13:34:54-05
No one was injured after a massive fire at Premier Office Installations in Flat Rock on Friday morning.
FLAT ROCK, Mich. (WXYZ) — No one was injured after a massive fire at Premier Office Installations in Flat Rock on Friday morning.
It happened at Premier Office Installations off of Hall Rd. and Vreeland.
Fire investigators say the fire started in the back of the building. Propane tanks in the building did explode during the fire.
Crews from Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Woodhaven, Huron Township and Rockwood responded to the fire.
Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.