News

Actions

No one injured after massive fire at Flat Rock business

Posted: 1:33 PM, Nov 08, 2019
Updated: 2019-11-08 13:34:54-05

FLAT ROCK, Mich. (WXYZ) — No one was injured after a massive fire at Premier Office Installations in Flat Rock on Friday morning.

It happened at Premier Office Installations off of Hall Rd. and Vreeland.

Fire investigators say the fire started in the back of the building. Propane tanks in the building did explode during the fire.

Crews from Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Woodhaven, Huron Township and Rockwood responded to the fire.