(WXYZ) — Here's a list of our stories over the past year detailing information you should know to make sure your privacy is secure.
We're holding a phone bank through 6:00 p.m. for you to ask questions. You can call 866-888-9224.
Privacy at home
- How to use apps to track your child's online behavior
- Simple program can help protect your personal information while using WiFi
- Get any smart toys or smart home devices as gifts? Here's what you need to know about your privacy
- Invasion of Privacy: We found your home address through photos of your cat
- The new Netflix email phishing scam you should know about
Privacy at work
Privacy on social media
- Facebook apps know a lot about you: Here's how you can change it
- Facebook changes its privacy setting: What you need to know
- Facebook is making its privacy settings easier to find
- How to tell if your Facebook information was shared with Cambridge Analytica
***LINK: "Protecting your privacy: Recent data breaches you need to know"***