Violence is something children should not have to face. So Crime Stoppers is making sure they do not face their fears alone.
This Christmas they need your help.
Saturday, December 15, is the annual Crime Stoppers Christmas Party for children and families who have been victims of violence, lost loved ones to violence, or have a loved one that is missing.
Sadly, there are far too many children, who have had to face the frightening reality of violence.
7 Action News reporter Andrea Isom, sat down with 4 kids, who were impacted by gun violence in their own home.
Santa and his elves will have gifts for the kids.
However, if you want to help make their gifts bags even better, you can donate toys and clothes. There are several locations across Metro Detroit where you can drop off your donated items.
- Anthonys Café on the first floor in the IBM Building, 18000 W. 9 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48075
- Storage Sense, 15200 Eight Mile Road, Oak Park, MI 48237
- Mini Self Storage, 26660 Greenfield Road, Oak Park, MI 48237
- Premier Alteration, 25234 Greenfield Road, Oak Park, MI 48237
- VFW 2645, 24222 W. 9 Mile Road, Southfield, Mi 48075
- Mack Alive, 3746 Fischer Street, Detroit, MI 48214
- VFW 1669, 214 E. 4TH Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- VFW 9622, 3025 Coolidge, Berkley, MI 48072