With spring on the horizon and summer following, construction season in Michigan will soon be underway and MDOT has released a list of all construction projects across metro Detroit and the state.
You can check out the map by clicking here , or below, but there are several high-impact projects on the map.
Those high-impact projects include:
- I-696 reconstruction and resurfacing in Oakland and Macomb counties (projects 117 and 118 on the map)
- The two-year I-96/I-196 overpass conversion project in Grand Rapids (136)
- The two-year I-94 pavement repair project through Jackson (94)
- 3 miles of I-69 reconstruction in Flint (104)
- Various I-94 resurfacing and reconstruction projects, plus bridge improvements, throughout southwest Michigan (59, 64, 66, 68, 69, and 81)
- The two-year US-2 bridge replacement project in Escanaba (8)
- Multiple resurfacing projects along I-75 in the northern Lower Peninsula (14, 20, 21, and 109)
Check out the map below.