ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WXYZ) — Streets in downtown Ann Arbor will close beginning 2 p.m. Friday to facilitate expanded patio services and shopping for restaurants, bars and retail.
The closures will last until 8 p.m. Sunday and will continue every weekend until Aug. 23.
The closures include:
- Main Street from William Street to Liberty Street.
- Main Street from Liberty Street to Washington Street.
- Washington Street from South Ashley to Main Street.
- Maynard Street from East Liberty Street to East William Street (closure is seven days a week).
- East Liberty Street from Thompson Street to South State Street.
- South State Street from East Washington Street to East William Street.
Closures to begin on Friday, June 19, 2020:
- Church Street from South University to Willard Street.
- Detroit Street from East Kingsley Avenue to North Fifth Avenue.
- Forest Street alley.
View additional information on closures here.