(WXYZ) — Looking for a career change in 2020? At the top of the New Year, job seeker activity spiked by 22 percent, according to Glassdoor.
The popular job and recruiting site just announced its list of the "50 Best Jobs in America for 2020."
The company says the list is based on three factors that are top of mind for job seekers: salary, job openings and job satisfaction.
Here are the top 10 best jobs for 2020:
- Front End Engineer | Salary: $105, 240
- Java Developer | Salary: $83,589
- Data Scientist | Salary: $107,801
- Product Manager | Salary: $117,713
- Devops Engineer | Salary: $107, 310
- Data Engineer | Salary: $102,472
- Software Engineer | Salary: $105,563
- Speech Language Pathologist | Salary: $71,867
- Strategy Manager | Salary: $133,067
- Business Development Manager | Salary: $78,480
Front End Engineer replaced Data Scientist as the #1 Best Job. Data Scientist dropped to #3 from the top spot since 2016. Strategy manager has the highest median base salary with $133,067, and Corporate recruiter has the top highest job satisfaction score with 4.4 out of 5.
You can view the full list