With the holiday season in full swing, LinkedIn and Spotify have teamed up to unveil the most popular holiday songs for your office playlist this season.
Spanning from different music generations, the list features classics from Mariah Carey to The Jackson 5.
Holiday songs for the office really begin heating up when the calendar turns to December, so come Friday, expect to hear some of these songs while you're working.
Check out the entire list below.
- All I Want For Christmas Is You - (Mariah Carey)
- Last Christmas - (Wham!)
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - (Michael Bublé)
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)
- Holly Jolly Christmas (Michael Bublé)
- Feliz Navidad (José Feliciano)
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town (Bruce Springsteen)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (The Jackson 5)
- Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)
- Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley)
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (*NSYNC)
- Jingle Bells (Michael Bublé, feat. The Puppini Sisters)
- Step Into Christmas (Elton John)
- Sleigh Ride (The Ronettes)
- White Christmas (Michael Bublé, duet With Shania Twain)
- Fairytale of New York (The Pogues, feat. Kirsty MacColl)
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Frank Sinatra)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Michael Bublé)
- Christmas [Baby Please Come Home] (Michael Bublé)
- All I Want For Christmas Is You (Michael Bublé)