Michigan Auto Law released a list of the top 10 most dangerous roundabouts in Michigan in 2019.
The data was compiled by the number of reported car crashes, which was provided by Michigan State Police.
The top most dangerous roundabout was Orchard Lake Road at W. 14 Mile Road in Farmington Hills. According to the report, the roundabout saw the exact same number of car crashes in 2018 as it did in 2017.
Here's the top 10:
- Orchard Lake Road at W 14 Mile Road, Farmington Hills – 144 total crashes, 20 injuries reported.
- 18 1/2 Mile Road at Van Dyke Avenue, Sterling Heights – 141 total crashes, 12 injuries reported.
- Martin Parkway at Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township – 138 total crashes, nine injuries reported.
- State Road at Ellsworth Road, Ann Arbor – 123 total crashes, six injuries reported.
- Farmington Road at Maple Road, West Bloomfield Township – 77 total crashes, 11 injuries reported.
- Livernois Road at Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills – 63 total crashes, three injuries reported.
- I-94 at Sprinkle Road, Comstock Township, 54 total crashes, zero injuries reported.
- Oakley Park Road at Martin Parkway, Commerce Township – 51 total crashes, three injuries reported.
- Farmington Road at 14 Mile Road, Farmington Hills/West Bloomfield Township – 49 total crashes, eight injuries reported.
- Lee Road at Whitmore Lake Road, Green Oak Township – 49 total crashes, zero injuries reported.