Rocker Chris Cornell, who gained fame as the lead singer of Soungarden and later Audioslave, has died in Detroit at the age of 52.
Cornell and Soundgarden played at The Fox Theatre in Detroit on Wednesday night. He was found dead from an apparent suicide at MGM Grand Detroit following the show.
- Fan says Chris Cornell may have given clues to death during Detroit show
- Photo gallery: Remembering Chris Cornell
- Musicians react to the death of Chris Cornell
- Celebrity deaths of 2017: Look back at those we lost
- Watch Chris Cornell's last performance with Soundgarden in Detroit
He tweeted shortly before the show "#Detroit finally back to Rock City!!!!"
— Chris Cornell (@chriscornell) May 18, 2017
Watch videos from his final performance at The Fox from VideoGremmie on YouTube below.