Video of a 5-year-old girl explaining to her mother how her pet cow got into the house is going viral.
The video, uploaded last April, suddenly jumped to more than 2-million views in the past few days.
Billie Jo Decker posted cell phone video she took of her daughter, Brianna, as the little girl used fibs and misdirection to explain why the cow is in their enclosed porch. All the while, the cow and the family dog can be seen relaxing.
When the cow and little girl start to cuddle, Decker begins laughing, until her daughter finally says, "Oops, I let the cow in."
“My daughter absolutely loves her animals and has a gift communicating with each one," Decker says.
Decker's calm demeanor was praised by many viewers who watched the video after it was linked to on Reddit.
"That is one relaxed house. What a great mom. Her daughter is a very lucky girl to have her in her life :)" posted Reddit user Philaroo.
Watch the adorable video below (mobile users: www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5H7uMq3mS8):
More Trending Stories:
- Severely matted dog rescued from NY home
- Toddler's selfless act for other kids goes viral
- VIDEO: Dog wakes up from nap to sing 'Let It Go'
- Photo: Cop hugs crying boy at Ferguson rally
- Mom shares car seat concern after son's death
- WATCH: Plumber caught dancing on the job
- VIDEO: Australian baby bat burritos!
- WATCH: Bad Lip Reading 'Catching Fire' edition