Car seats and boosters provide protection for infants and children in a crash, yet car crashes are a leading cause of death for children ages 1 to 13.
That's why it's so important to choose and use the right car seat correctly every time your child is in the car.
If you want to get your child's car seat inspected for safety this weekend, check out these locations around Detroit:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Safety Center, 3901 Beaubien Blvd.
- Detroit Police Department, 7310 Woodward Ave
- Wayne Metro Community Action Agency, 7310 Woodward Ave Suite 800
- American Indian Health, 4880 Lawndale
- Grosse Pointe City Public Safety, 17145 Maumee
- AAA of Michigan - Dearborn, 1 Auto Club Dr
Click here for more information on locations.