Derrick Walton Jr. was the leading scorer for the No. 7 Michigan Wolverines following their win over the No. 10 Oklahoma State Cowboys on Friday in Indianapolis.
Following the game, Walton talked about going up against Oklahoma State point guard Jawun Evans.
- Game recap: Wolverines moving on after win over Oklahoma State
- How to watch Michigan State vs. Miami
- Walton's hot hand helps Michigan advance
- How to watch Michigan vs. Oklahoma State
- Photos from Michigan's win over Oklahoma State
"I shook his hand at the end of the game, said he was a hell of a player," Walton told the CBS reporter. "But I think I'm a hell of a player, too. The better point guard won the game."
Walton finished with 26 points, including hitting 50 percent of his 3-point attempts. Evans finished with 23 points, hitting 10 of 26 field goals and one of four 3-point attempts.