You can have a chance to meet racecar drivers, sit track-side and win great prizes at our EXCLUSIVE Detroit Grand Prix Tweetup!
Our special behind-the-scenes TWEETUP that will take place during the Grand Prix’s “Free Prix Day,” on Friday, 6/3/2016, at 12 p.m., on Belle Isle.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A chance to meet an IndyCar driver, ask questions & get autographs
- Sit track-side to watch IndyCar practice & Super Truck racing
- The opportunity to see how crews keep the cars running
- A behind-the-scenes look at the setup on Belle Isle
- Lots of exclusive chances to take amazing photos
- You’ll be the first of your friends to post pics from the Detroit Grand Prix
- An afternoon where you might make a few new friends
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO:
- Have fun!
- Share your experience with your friends on Twitter and Facebook
- Use our Twitter hashtags #detroitgp and #TheInsideTrack (We'll talk about all of that when we see you on Belle Isle.)
If you’ve reserved a ticket, you can expect us to provide details on when and where to meet the group. You'll receive an email a few days before the Tweetup. While the event is free, please be aware that you will need to pay for parking and then take a free shuttle bus onto the island.
This really will be a special day. Along with the Grand Prix organizers, we’ve worked with Specs Howard to make this happen. If we haven’t already stressed it: This will be fun!
Register for the event below