(WXYZ) — Ford announced it has pushed back the reveal date of the all-new Bronco by a few days after it originally coincided with O.J. Simpson's birthday.
According to the company, the new date will happen on Monday, July 13.
It was previously scheduled for July 9, but the company said it unintentionally was scheduled for the same day as O.J.'s birthday.
"We wanted to be sensitive and respectful of this concern," VP of Communications Mark Truby said in a tweet.
It's been more than three years since the automaker announced the return of the Bronco at the 2017 North American International Auto Show.