(WXYZ) — More alleged survivors of the University of Michigan Dr. Robert Anderson came forward at a press conference Wednesday.
Superbowl champion Dwight Hicks and All-American Wrestler Airron Richardson joined nearly 200 others claiming Anderson sexually abused them while they attended the University of Michigan.
Hicks said his abuse started freshman year.
“What happened to me in that room with Dr. Anderson, I have no words for," Hicks said.
In February, the university announced it was investigating the alleged sexual assault of hundreds of student-athletes at the university by Anderson, who was a doctor from 1967-2003. He died five years later.
Last month, a new lawsuit alleged that legendary Michigan Football Coach Bo Schembechler knew of the abuse.
One of the victims, John Doe 17, spoke anonymously in a press conference on Thursday, July 30. He described telling the coach that the doctor touched him inappropriately during an exam.
He says Schembechler then told him to report it to former Athletic Director Don Canham...so he did and was disappointed by Canham’s reaction.
Canham didn't act on the report, according to the lawsuit.
“His response, literally, was just to blow me off. He did nothing,” the victim said.
The victims say Dr. Anderson would take advantage of the students, putting them in a vulnerable position. According to the victims' lawyer, there was inappropriate touching and penetrating during physical exams. John Doe 17 saw the doctor twice when the abuse occurred.
Glenn E. "Shemy" Schembechler, Bo's son, said he believes his dad wouldn't have covered it up.
"Bo was not one of these people to hide secrets like this," he said. "When he saw something that was wrong, he would've fixed it right then and there."
Mediation between the victims' attorneys and the Board of Regents is scheduled for mid-September.