Detroit police have released new pictures of the suspects wanted in connection with the murder of O'Reilly Auto Parts store manager James Haller Jr.
Police have identified both suspects: 23-year-old Shawnta Sharee Anderson and 28-year-old Eboni Monae Mcewen-Ross.
- Woman arrested in connection with auto parts store employee's murder released
- Arrest made in connection to murder of Detroit auto parts store employee
- Detroit auto parts store murder victim's wife: 'You didn't have to shoot him'
- Daughter of victim in Detroit auto parts store robbery: 'They took my daddy'
- Two women sought in cold blooded murder of Detroit auto parts store employee
The release comes after a woman who was taken into custody in relation to the murder was released Saturday morning.
Police say they have determined that the 23-year-old woman is not a suspect in the case.
On Wednesday night, police say two women walked into the store and casually shopped, then went behind the counter and demanded cash from the female clerk.
Police said a manager, 70-year-old James Haller Jr., came up to see what was going on and that’s when one of the women fired a shot and hit him.
The suspects were reportedly seen leaving the scene in an older model burgundy Chevy Suburban with a broken rear right window that was covered by clear plastic duct taped to the vehicle. The license plate number is not known.
The getaway car has not been recovered.
Police say Mcewen-Ross may have family in Ohio and could be fleeing the state.