(WXYZ) — The County Road Association of Michigan has released its list of the best fall color drives throughout metro Detroit.
Colors are expected to peak in the area between Oct. 7 and Oct. 14.
“During this unprecedented time, we’re all looking for new, safe ways to spend our time,” said Denise Donohue, executive director of the County Road Association (CRA) of Michigan. “Enjoying a free fall color tour is the ideal way to pass the time while taking in Michigan’s natural beauty.”
Southeast Michigan (October 7-14)
- Wales, McKail and Fisher roads in Bruce Township
- M-53 between 23 and 26 Mile roads
- 24 Mile Road between Van Dyke Freeway and Shelby Road
- M-53 between 28 Mile Road and 32 Mile Road
- Tillson Street, Romeo, MI
- Lakeshore Drive between 8 Mile Road and Marter Road
- Lahser Road south of Square Lake Road to just north of Maple Road
- Franklin Road
- Orion Road between Rochester and Lake Orion
- Huron River Drive between Mast Road and US-23
- North Territorial Road between US-23 and M-52