(WXYZ) — Here is a list of summer of 2020 events that have been canceled, closed or postponed so far due to the continuing coronavirus pandemic.
- Motor City Comic Con, was scheduled for May 15-17.
- Movement Electronic Music Festival in Detroit, was scheduled for May 22-24. It's been postponed.
- North American International Auto Show in Detroit, was scheduled for June 6-20
- National Cherry Festival in Traverse City, was scheduled for July 4-11
- 2020 Ann Arbor Art Fair, was scheduled for July 16-19
On Thursday, Oakland County also announced that two waterparks will not open this year.
The Red Oaks Waterpark in Madison Heights and Waterford Oaks Waterpark in Waterford will remain closed for all of 2020. Social distancing cannot be achieved at the water attractions, according to the county.
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
Click here for a page with resources including a COVID-19 overview from the CDC, details on cases in Michigan, a timeline of Governor Gretchen Whitmer's orders since the outbreak, coronavirus' impact on Southeast Michigan, and links to more information from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC and the WHO.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
Find out how you can help metro Detroit restaurants struggling during the pandemic.
See all of our Helping Each Other stories.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.