Two Redford Township firefighters were injured when they were shocked while rescuing two occupants in a house fire on Monday, May 14.
The fire occurred at 12108 Nathaline, which is north of Plymouth.
According to the Redford Township Police Department, the firefighters were fighting a fire in the basement of the residence when they came in contact with electrical wires.
The occupants of the home who were rescued did not require medical transport, and a third occupant in the home managed to get out on their own.
The two injured firefighters are currently in stable condition and will be kept in the hospital overnight for observation.