Tailgating with Papa Joe's Gourmet Market
SOUTHFIELD, MICH (WXYZ) - Buffalo Chicken Dip
* 2 lbs Cream cheese, softened to room temp
* 2 lb Rotisserie Chicken, pulled and de-boned
* 16 oz( 2 cups) Franks Red Hot
* 8 oz (1/2 lb) Crumbled Blue Cheese
* 8 oz (1/2 lb) Cheddar Cheese
* Scallions, small slice (optional)
1. Allow cream cheese to soften to room temp. Recommend removing from fridge 1 hour prior to making.
2. While cream cheese is softening, prepare chicken. Remove the skin and discard, remove all meat from bones making sure to shred as you pull apart to ensure no bones are in the meat.
3. Once chicken is pulled and the cream cheese has softened, set Crockpot to high, combine all ingredients except for scallions inside.
4. Cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so to combine ingredients.
5. Remove from heat, top with scallions and enjoy with pita, chips, or crackers.
Like Us. We Like You.
Get local stories delivered directly to your newsfeed.
We're on Roku.
Stream local news, whenever you want.
Download the app today and get up to date info on the go.