Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and the Detroit Lions have teamed up for the second year in a row for this year’s #MIKidsCan Turkey Day VIP Sweepstakes running from Oct. 20 through Nov. 9.
One lucky winner will be presented with a once-in-a-lifetime Thanksgiving experience including an appearance in America’s Thanksgiving Parade and 10 seats at the Detroit Lions game. The sweepstakes aims to highlight the importance of children’s health and asks families to share how they get active for 60 minutes on Thanksgiving Day.
The winner of the #MIKidsCan Turkey Day VIP Sweepstakes will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, Nov. 14. As part of their prize package, he or she will have the opportunity to enjoy:
* A ride on the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan float with two, accompanying adults in America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van down Woodward Avenue
* Special seating for eight along the parade route
* A custom jersey or jacket
* Delivering the commemorative game ball to Ford Field before the Lions take on the Minnesota Vikings
* On-field participation in the national anthem and fan tunnel experience
* A catered, Thanksgiving dinner for 10 while watching the game from club-level seats
To enter, parents can visit http://www.detroitlions.com/contests/turkeydayvip.html to submit their answers starting Thursday, Oct. 20 through Wednesday, Nov. 9. Children ages 10-18 are eligible to win.