Monday at 11:The at-home brewery byproduct that can be deadly for your dog

Posted at 10:57 PM, Aug 20, 2016
and last updated 2016-08-20 22:57:17-04

Booker is a 3-year-old Golden Retriever - and his human's closest friend.

But he had a near brush with death after finding something in the backyard. The scary thing is, it has a close tie to popular at-home breweries.

Given a 50/50 shot, he's now fully recovered - but he's a lucky puppy.

So what's causing these near-death scares? And how quickly would you need to react?

Kim Craig is working on those answers - and getting the critical warning signs from a local vet.

See her special report Monday on 7 Action News at 11pm.