If you're a parent, have you ever thought about how far would you go to try to protect your kids?
Rebecca Bredow doesn't just talk the talk, she walks the walk. And she walked it, all the way to jail
“Some people have called me a hero, I don't see that. I just stood up for what I believe in, which I believe everybody should, right?” say Bredow.
A hot button issue thrust this metro Detroit mom into the national spotlight and into taking a mug shot.
Her crime? Not obeying a court order to vaccinate her child.
Now, she’s breaking her silence about her time behind bars, the court system, and the support she's received from near and far and most importantly, her son.
- Metro Detroit mom jailed for not vaccinating son loses primary custody
- Metro Detroit mom jailed for not vaccinating son is released from jail
- A second metro Detroit mom in court over not vaccinating her child
- Metro Detroit mom jailed for not vaccinating son: ‘I’m a passionate mother’
- Metro Detroit mom sentenced to 7 days in jail for not vaccinating her child