DETROIT (WXYZ) — While 7 Action News, the U.S. Marshals and the Detroit Fugitive Apprehension Team is celebrating capturing 100 Detroit's Most Wanted fugitives, there are few people who've managed to slip through the cracks.
We've compiled a list of the guys and gals still on the run. Help us get them off the streets.
- Tamera Williams, wanted for the murder of a Melvindale father found on an Ohio road.
- Gianni Gray, wanted for a double murder in Cleveland and doubling shooting in Florida.
- Faustino Lopez, wanted for a violent shooting outside a club in southwest Detroit.
- Lenell Kirby, wanted for shooting and killing his girlfriend then shooting her niece six times.
- Fulton Boyd, wanted for trying to set his neighbor on fire.
- Frederick Gordon, wanted for a deadly shooting spree in 2011.
- Micheau Durand, wanted for allegedly stealing nearly $1,000,000 from the federal government in tax fraud schemes.
- Harold "Butch" Knight, wanted for strangling and killing his wife in Ganges Township.
- Katwan Gray & Devin Graham, wanted for the murder of a Detroit native in West Virginia.
- Warren Cavatio & Denise McGhee, wanted for escaping prison.
- Jason & Jacob Johnson, identical twin brothers wanted to alleged drug crimes.
- Travis Nelson, wanted for allegedly killing three people.
- Aaron Jones, wanted for pushing drugs through metro Detroit communities.
- Michelle Johnson, a grandmother caught with guns, counterfeit cash and fake ID’s then escaped from federal custody.
- Ricky Walker, a convicted drug dealer who’s taking his crimes across state lines then coming back to Detroit to hide out.
- Sampson Baldwin, has been on the run for years now with an extensive criminal history of guns and drugs.
- James Meece, his horrific crimes and his years on the run have the U.S. Marshals starting a whole new push to get this child rapist off our streets.
- Melis Johnson, a drug lord on the run.
There is always a cash reward leading to the arrest of any of Detroit's Most Wanted fugitives. You can call the U.S. Marshals anytime at (313) 234-5656.