DETROIT (WXYZ) — While 7 Action News, the U.S. Marshals and the Detroit Fugitive Apprehension Team is celebrating capturing 100 Detroit's Most Wanted fugitives , there are few people who've managed to slip through the cracks.
We've compiled a list of the guys and gals still on the run. Help us get them off the streets.
- Michael Hopkins , wanted for allegedly stalking and abusing women.
- Tamera Williams , wanted for the murder of a Melvindale father found on an Ohio road.
- Gianni Gray , wanted for a double murder in Cleveland and doubling shooting in Florida.
- Faustino Lopez , wanted for a violent shooting outside a club in southwest Detroit.
- Lenell Kirby , wanted for shooting and killing his girlfriend then shooting her niece six times.
- Fulton Boyd , wanted for trying to set his neighbor on fire.
- Frederick Gordon , wanted for a deadly shooting spree in 2011.
- Micheau Durand , wanted for allegedly stealing nearly $1,000,000 from the federal government in tax fraud schemes.
- Harold "Butch" Knight , wanted for strangling and killing his wife in Ganges Township.
- Katwan Gray & Devin Graham , wanted for the murder of a Detroit native in West Virginia.
- Warren Cavatio & Denise McGhee , wanted for escaping prison.
- Jason & Jacob Johnson , identical twin brothers wanted to alleged drug crimes.
- Travis Nelson , wanted for allegedly killing three people.
- Aaron Jones , wanted for pushing drugs through metro Detroit communities.
- Michelle Johnson , a grandmother caught with guns, counterfeit cash and fake ID’s then escaped from federal custody.
- Ricky Walker , a convicted drug dealer who’s taking his crimes across state lines then coming back to Detroit to hide out.
- Sampson Baldwin , has been on the run for years now with an extensive criminal history of guns and drugs.
- Darrick "Ghost" Bell , accused of being the ringleader behind the horrific crimes at the Victory Inn Motel – sex trafficking, drugs, guns and overdose deaths.
- James Meece , his horrific crimes and his years on the run have the U.S. Marshals starting a whole new push to get this child rapist off our streets.
- Melis Johnson , a drug lord on the run.
- Corey Gaston , wanted after being charged with rape, kidnapping and home invasion.
There is always a cash reward leading to the arrest of any of Detroit's Most Wanted fugitives. You can call the U.S. Marshals anytime at (313) 234-5656.